- High quality drivers.
- Diffraction optimized cabinet proportions.
- Internal bracing to reduce and distribute cabinet vibrations.
- Dual vents and slanted internal bottom plate for reduction of standing wave resonances.
Dimensions (H x W x D) : 1076 x 195 x 310 mm ( 42.36 x 7.68 x 12.2 inch )
This design, with prebuilt crossovers and assembly ready cabinets can be found in shops.
The ARYA is a floor standing 2.5-way speaker kit. Arya means “wise man” and we believe Arya is the wise choice if you want an elegant high performance floor standing speaker.
Each speaker uses too 6” SB17MFC mineral filled poly cone woofers for a tight satisfying bass and clean crisp mids. The SB Acoustics mineral filled poly cones are of a special composition and we are confident poly cones have never sounded better.
With 2 x 6” woofers per side there is enough quality bass for room sizes of 50m2/500f2 or more. The tweeter is the very renowned and patented Ring Dome. The large 29mm dome with center termination and wide ultra linear suspension results in a very low distortion and a presentation that can be described as very “silent/black” background.
Parts List (each cabinet):
- 1pc - High frequency driver SB29RDAC-C000-4 (sold separately)
- 2pcs - Low frequency driver 6” SB17MFC35-8 (sold separately)
- 1pc - Arya crossover kit (sold separately)
- 12pcs - Hex socket screw M4 x 20mm (for drivers)
- 10pcs - Hex socket screw M4 x 30mm (for pedestal)
- 4pcs - Countersunk screw M4 x 20mm (for terminal plate)
- 6pcs - Wood screw 4 x 16 mm for crossover (from crossover kit)
- 26pcs - Insert nut M4 (Installed on cabinet)
- 1pc - Stainless Terminal plate
- 1pair - Binding post
- 1pc - Seal gasket (for terminal plate)
- 1pc - Seal gasket (for pedestal, installed on cabinet)
- 2pcs - Port flare (installed on cabinet)
- 2pcs - Port paper tube (installed on cabinet)
- 1pc - Damping
- 1pc - Name plate
- 1pc - Speaker grill
- Hex key 3mm size (for driver and pedestal screw)
- Hex key 2.5mm size (for terminal plate screw)
- Philips screwdriver no. 2 (for crossover screw)
- Multipurpose glue (for attaching the damping and sealing the wire hole)
1. Unpack the cabinet from the packaging and take out the raw damping material from inside the cabinet.
2. Cut the raw damping material to 12 pieces of damping according to the cutting diagram.
3. Place each damping piece into the cabinet according to the position diagram. Add a bit of glue if needed to hold the damping in place.
4. Detach the pedestal by removing the four screws in each corner.
5. Place the crossover on top of the pedestal, with the orientation of the input cable towards the rear terminals and the speaker wires towards the front panel.
6. Pass the three pairs of speaker wires through each hole in the bottom panel of the cabinet.
7. Seal all the cable holes with hot melt glue.
8. Pass the input cable through the terminal hole on the rear of the cabinet, then connect to the binding posts.
9. Mount the terminal panel into the terminal hole at the rear.
10. Mount the pedestal to the cabinet using all 10 screws.
11. Pull the three pairs of cables through the holes in each cabinet bracing.
12. Hook up the cables to the woofers and tweeter terminals.
13. Mount the drivers to the cabinet and carefully tighten the screws.
14. Repeat the steps for the other speaker and you have completed your SB ACOUSTICS Arya speakers. Time to listen!