With a mega punch
- High performance compact design
- High End ceramic midwoofer
- High quality cross-over
- Front firing slot port
- Versatile placement
- Solid single-wiring binding posts
Dimensions (H x W x D) : 262 x 132 x 170 mm ( 10.3 x 5.2 x 6.7 inch )
This design, with prebuilt crossovers and assembly ready cabinets can be found in shops.
With the same external dimensions as the MICRO, the MICRO-C features the high-end 4″ SB12CAC ceramic cone midwoofer for truly exhilarating sound experiences. This speaker is capable of unbelievable detail and packs a real punch in the bass. We enjoy seeing peoples faces light up from the surprise of the musicality of this great speaker.
Parts List (each cabinet):
- 1 pc - High frequency driver SB19ST-C000-4 (sold separately)
- 1 pc - Low frequency drivers 4” SB12PAC25-4 or 4” SB12CACS25-4 (sold separately)
- 1 pc - Micro crossover kit (sold separately)
- 4 pcs - Wood Screw 3.5 x 20 mm for tweeter
- 4 pcs - Wood Screw 4 x 20 mm for woofer
- 4 pcs - Wood Screw 4 x 16 mm for crossover (from crossover kit)
- 1 pair - Binding post terminal
- 1 pc - Damping
- 1 pc - Name plate
- No. 2 Philips screwdriver (for drivers and crossover screw).
- 11 mm hex socket (for tightening binding post nut).
- Multipurpose glue.
(for attaching the damping and sealing the terminal hole).
1. Take out the cabinet from the packaging and take out the raw damping material from the cabinet.
2. Unscrew the binding post nut then attach both binding post terminals on the rear of the cabinet.
3. Fasten each terminal from the inside of the cabinet using the terminal nuts.
4. Tighten the nut using 11 mm hex socket head. Put some glue around the nut to seal the cabinet.
5. Place the crossover on the rear panel inside the cabinet.
6. Secure the crossover to the cabinet with the four screws. One screw in each corner.
7. Connect both crossover input cables to the binding post terminals.
8. Cut the raw damping material according to the cutting diagram.
9. Place each part of the damping material the cabinet according to damping position diagram. Add a bit of glue if needed to hold the damping material in place.
10. Attach the tweeter cables from the crossover to the tweeter terminals, then place the tweeter into the tweeter cutout on the cabinet, align the screw holes to the cabinet screw holes.
11. Attach the woofer cables from the crossover to the woofer terminals, then place the woofer into the woofer cutout on the cabinet, align the chassis screw holes to the cabinet screw holes.
12. Fasten the tweeter and woofer screws to the cabinet.
13. Repeat the steps for the second speaker and you have finished the assembly process. Happy listening!